Monday, June 1, 2009

Grace In Small Things - Part 8

I have neglected this project for far too long! I've been taking time to reflect these past few days and have been given a lot to think about. It's time to shift focus to the positive and to once again practice gratefulness each day. So without further ado:

Five things that graced me today:

1. Waking up and falling asleep next to the love of my life and the most wonderful man I know. I am grateful for this each and every day.

2. Sitting in the dark, next to an open window, listening to a glorious thunder storm and breathing in the scent of summer rain.

3. A new and unexpected friendship, which has taken a turn for the awesome. I'm talkin' about you, Miss TLK!

4. My new cupcake earrings (I bought them in the kids section at Claire's!)

5. Nick and I going out for a shake. I rode home with my legs hanging out the window and feeling the rain on my toes.

It's the little things that all add up to make a life. What has blessed your life today?

2 comments:

Kate Rosenberg said...

You make me happy, Ms. Niki. xoxoxo

Niki said...

What a coincidence! You make ME happy! And thank you, darling! xoxoxo