During a conversation while lying in bed with my husband, discussing dinner for Sunday, the following statement is made, which spurred an entirely new discussion:
Nick: "Sunday is for Monster Trucks. And Jesus."
Me: "Monster trucks, huh?"
Nick: Yeah. If Jesus were alive, he'd be driving a monster truck."
Me: "Whatever you say, dear."
Nick: "You don't believe me?"
Me: "Well, what kind of a monster truck would he drive?"
Nick: " A big one. And it would run off bio-diesel that he made himself."
Me: "What would he make it out of?"
Nick: "Whatever bio-diesel is made out of. I don't know how to make it! Jesus was the farmer."
Me: "Um, I think Jesus was a carpenter."
Nick: "Oh. Well, what do you think he would drive?"
Me: "I think he'd be driving, like, a 1965 Pinto. With bumper stickers on the back that say 'Jesus Saves'."
Nick: "Okay, that's where you're wrong. The Pinto wasn't manufactured in 1965."
Me: "You're a geek."
Nick: "Well, it wasn't. And Jesus wouldn't drive no Pinto and he certainly wouldn't drive an AMC Gremlin."
Me: "What the hell is an AMC Gremlin?"
Nick: "The car from Waynes World."
Me: "Oh! He would totally drive one of those! And it would have mis-matched doors."
Nick: "Monster truck."
Me: "Go to sleep."
Saturday, May 31, 2008
What Would Jesus Drive?
Posted by Niki at 8:45 PM
Labels: complete randomness, humor, husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think he'd probably drive an Amish buggy.
Man, you guys are hilarious!
Jesus would drive a dark brown and tan VW van. And yes, the "Jesus Saves" bumper sticker would be a must!
nope, sorry. MONSTER TRUCK!
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
You're all wrong. Jesus rides a motorbike.
Matt says no, that he would only drive a Chevy [get it?], or a dinosaur. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuxowsq4Mc1qzs6oc.jpg
I say Jesus drives a CHRYSler.
Post a Comment