....um, are you okay? I mean, you're here now and it's supposed to be all warm and sunny but it's 50 degrees outside and raining. We had to turn the heat on! I would expect something like this from April or maybe even May, but not from you. You are summer! This just isn't like you.
Look, I know the climate changes and the hole in the ozone and what have you are getting you down and messing with your schedule. I get it. But we're ready for a little warmth down here. I'm tired of wearing pants, and don't even get me started on socks. And these white legs are just begging for a little color. We've all been anticipating the glory that is you, June, so that we may bask in your warm sun while drinking fruity drinks, charing animal flesh and working all kinds of wonders with potatoes. Summer is here! And we can't very well enjoy our watermelon in this kind of weather.
I'm not asking for perfection, here. But if you could bring that sun out a little more often and kick it up about 25 degrees....that's all I'm asking. Just don't make me have to wear pants anymore, okay?
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Hey June...
Posted by Niki at 3:31 PM
Labels: complete randomness, seasons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm not wearing any pants.
Post a Comment