I'm far too exhausted tonight to recap our day, though I will as we had yet another fabulous day. For now, I'll just leave you with a few pictures....
This is my cousin Mike, who is an enormously talented musician. He played and sang for us this morning after breakfast, which completely made my day (back up dancing and ambiance provided by Cloe, the dog).

Cousin Jack (Mike's dad) also plays the guitar beautifully. He played for us this morning as well.

Another cousin, Elie, who's just seven months old. He and Nick were having some fun playing bouncy. In the background there is Elie's mom, Kristin. Talk about a gem. I could be total friends with that girl and I can't wait to get to know her better.

Cutest baby ever?? I think he may be a contender!

This is Jack and Pam's backyard. Fabulous! This snapshot features only a snippet of their seven-acre property. I was told today that, now that the kids are gone, the house seems too big for just the two of them. I'm going to apply to be adopted. Or maybe they need some live-in servants.
Okay, time for some sleep. Tomorrow's adventure: a ladies only afternoon of shopping and Italian dining. I'm not sure what the boys will be doing, but I suspect it will involve beer.

0 comments:
Post a Comment