When I woke up this morning and glanced out my window, I noticed this one lonesome flower peeking out of a crack in our back fence. I liked him, so I moseyed out in my underwear to snap a quick photo or two. I'm pretty sure the neighbors weren't up at this early hour. And if they were, I sure hope they weren't looking at the strange girl crouching in her underwear and staring at a hole in the fence.Saturday, August 16, 2008
Bee 'Tocks
When I woke up this morning and glanced out my window, I noticed this one lonesome flower peeking out of a crack in our back fence. I liked him, so I moseyed out in my underwear to snap a quick photo or two. I'm pretty sure the neighbors weren't up at this early hour. And if they were, I sure hope they weren't looking at the strange girl crouching in her underwear and staring at a hole in the fence.Posted by Niki at 9:17 AM
Labels: bees, daily photo, flowers, garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Tocks up!
Post a Comment