Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Friend Becky


This is my friend, Becky! Ain't she cute?!

Circumstances in life are moving her to Florida next week and while I believe she is heading on a positive path, I'm sure gonna miss her guts out. Of course, we will keep in touch, but I'll miss the opportunities to hang out.

We met at work four years ago and quickly became friends. I always looked forward to the days we worked together because when Becky was there, I knew it was gonna be a good day. Her cheerful and giggly personality could brighten up any day and she was always a great ear when I needed to get something off my chest. She can also be credited for finally turning me on to MySpace and teaching me how to text like the cool kids do!

I love you, Becky! Thank you for always brightening my days and for being such a great listener and friend. I wish you all the peace, happiness and opportunities that you deserve.

Love,
Niki

0 comments: