Is a bikini wax more or less painful than having your wisdom teeth extracted?
Yes, I know. It's something that's weighed heavily on all of your minds. And lucky for you, I am about to solve the puzzle.
Now I'm no novice to waxing. Sure, it hurts a bit, but it's quick, it's convenient and it has long-lasting results. I'm a big advocate of waxing. I go to the same spa every time and have always been pleased with whichever esthetician I see so I never bother to ask for anyone specifically. Today, however, I got the newbie.
I have never had such a painful wax in all my life. I hated to make any insinuation regarding her competence, but omg it just fucking hurt so bad OMG AGAIN ALL CAPS! So about half way through the procedure I was compelled to ask:
"So how long have you been doing this?".
It was then she informed me that she just graduated from beauty school. No kidding. I tried to keep my tone casual and chit-chatty despite the tears welling up in my eyes...I hate to offend people.
Really? I was afraid of offending the girl who was turning my nether regions in to Red Square?? It would seem so.
The torture lasted all of 5 minutes and, rather than stay and make a complaint, I paid and fled the establishment. The brand new ice packs I purchased to put on my face tomorrow after my oral surgery are now residing on my crotch.
Ow.
At least tomorrow I will be sedated.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Because Inquiring Minds Want To Know...
Posted by Niki at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So....does your answer still remain the same after today? ROFLMAO! Heart your possibly slightly swollen and maybe bruised face. Cause...I'm a troublemaker.....
That was meant to be left by "Spends Too Much on Hoodies". That is my indian name anyway.
Post a Comment