Would ya look at these happy little faces! I captured these unbelievably adorable smiles a few days ago while doing a small photo shoot for a good friend; her children were lots of fun to photograph!
This young man is nothing less than a miracle. He was born three months early, weighing less than two pounds, and deaf. Thanks to modern science and the grace of God, he not only survived but can hear with the aid of a cochlear implant. You would never know he was born deaf. Truly amazing.
And I've never met a little gal with more spunk than this adorable little peanut.Thanks for a lovely afternoon, friends!

2 comments:
cute pictures!!! The truth is... I did get a couple drips on my camera... I had a uv filter on my lens so that got a few drips on it and I didn't have anything to clean it with so I took it the filter off for some of the other pictures that weren't by the water... It was a little risky having my camera by the water but it was worth it. You could try just covering it with some plastic (all but the end of the lens). See this post off Kim Jarman's blog. http://www.kimberlyjarman.net/2008/10/tommy-and-christa-in-sedona-little-rain.html
The pictures at the end show what they did. I'm sure they were cleaning their lenses alot!
Oops I meant to comment from this account...
Post a Comment