Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pretty In Pink

I rummaged through my cupboards last night looking for something to do. I found a cherry chip cake mix and two tubs of frosting, one cherry and one cream cheese. Perfect.

The cherry flavor frosting is very reminiscent of the old Bonne Bell cherry lip balm. I enjoyed it enormously.


Though really, you can't go wrong with classic cream cheese frosting. Delightful. Guess how many I ate...

When I wasn't baking and frosting and putting pink sprinkles on things, I spent the rest of my day purging. I sorted out all the clothes and make-up I'm not using, dividing it up between what will be donated and what is trash. I was amazed at how much stuff I have that I'm not even using! Half of it, I didn't even know where it came from and some of it still had the tags on. Nice.

As a result, I have six bags of clothing to go to the Road Home this week. There are plenty of women who could really use these clothes; it's wasted far too much time in my closet. I also went through our medicine and tossed loads of expired cold remedies.

Ahhh, I love purging! It's so therapeutic.


0 comments: