
I am officially sick.
Brilliant.
It's 4:12am and I have yet to get to sleep. I have spend most of the night trying to think of clever ways to get out of swallowing, because it really hurts, and also how to keep my nose from running all over my pillow. I have been unsuccessful in both attempts.
Sneeze. Sniff. Cough. Ouch. Repeat.
Since sleep was not obviously going to happen, I finally got out of bed a couple of hours ago to have a few cups of tea and to take some aspirin for the pain in my throat. Both have helped, but I still feel completely miserable. This could not have come at a more inopportune time. Not only do I have to work this weekend, but I also have two Christmas parties that I really want to attend.
Bugger.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Caught A Light Sneeze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
perhaps you need some chikin soop!
Post a Comment