So help me out, people.
Over the last 12 years I have been told by an array of folks that I look just like Annette Funicello.

I love Annette Funicello. I mean, hello? Mousketeer! Beach Party! She was America's sweetheart. So I take this comparison as a compliment. However, I just don't see the resemblance. Do you?
Now I also get a lot of comparisons to Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
"Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Elaine from Seinfeld?".
"Why, yes. All the time."
Again, I love Julia. She's gorgeous! And so so funny; she's a wonderfully strong comedic force. I'm just not seeing the likeness.
So what do you think? Am I a celebrity look-alike?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Celebrity Look-alike?
Posted by Niki at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In terms of individual facial features, I'd say you look much more like the newer star.
When it comes to overall appearance skin tone, and the way you carry yourself, I think you are closer match to the older star.
If you don't like that, remember it's just an opinion. :)
Well those people have dark hair! An oddity amoung celebutards. They are also blessed with Olive skin. You do have both of these features. I can see some resemblances, but I see it as much as I see me and Mira Sorveno looking a-like, but I get that too!
Post a Comment