...mostly because I feel like typing, but I don't really have anything to say right now. The clicking sounds make me happy. (Thanks, Willow!)
10 Years Ago: I was living downtown in the quaintest craphole apartment ever. I met and started dating the man that, four years later, would become my husband. I saw Titanic and liked it. I visited Yellowstone National Park for the first time and lost my virginity.
5 Things On My To Do List: Pick up conditioner and cotton balls, lose 10 pounds, get my house organized, finish the three books sitting on my night stand and sew myself a skirt.
5 Snacks I Enjoy: Sharp cheddar and crackers, fresh fruit, hummus with wheat thins, pretzels or pita bread, chips and salsa, olives.
5 Places I've Lived: Salt Lake City, Murray, West Valley City, Sandy....that's it! Only lived four places and all in Utah.
What I Would Do If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire: First, I would go to work and say all the things to all the stupid ass people I've always wanted to say. If I don't get fired, I'll quit. I'd buy a better home (one with a great yard so I can open a foster home for animals) and a more eco-friendly car, donate to my favorite causes and volunteer my time (since I'd be unemployed), share some with family and friends, and start traveling the world.
5 Jobs I've Had: I've only had three jobs: Sales Associate for a Big Box retailer, Video store clerk, and Optician (although I've been an optician at three different companies).
5 Things You Don't Know About Me: I like cheese, pickle and mustard sandwiches. I really enjoy reading young adult novels. My childhood dream was to become an Egyptologist when I grew up. When I was a kid I had a strange obsession with erasers that were shaped like things (usually candy, kitties or rainbows...but sometimes other food too. and sometimes scented!) and I obtained a rather large collection (but never used them to actually erase anything). The nail on my right pinky finger is pigmented...it looks dirty, but it's not! Just pigmented.
Now I Tag: Nick! Come on, babe...post some randomness about yourself!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Okay, I'll Bite...
Posted by Niki at 9:34 PM
Labels: randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment