A lunch hour with nothing to do found me wandering into a new high-end consignment shop that opened down the street from work. I love consignment shopping. You just never know what you might find and it caters to my love of the unique.
I have been searching for a new purse for months, but nothing fit my criteria and I had given up my quest. As you can imagine, I was incredibly delighted to find this little gem:
It's everything I was looking for...compact size, top zip, not too many buckles and just the right amount of pockets. And, most importantly, hot pink! It's fun and it's practical...all for $19. *sigh* Life is good.
The one draw back to consignment shopping is that if you find something awesome and it's not in your size, you're out of luck. Nearly everything is one of a kind. I found the most adorable pair of pink flat shoes that matched this purse PERFECTLY! My heart was all a-flutter and I gasped in delight at the sight of them. Unfortunately, they were half a size too small. Just enough to make walking in them miserable. Bugger!
So now, of course, my new quest is a pair of hot pink flats. I think I know what I'm doing the rest of my vacation.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Tickled Pink
Posted by Niki at 11:57 PM
Labels: girls rock, shoes, shopping, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment