It's been seven years today.
Don't ask me where the time went, I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is that I love this man. Each day with him is the happiest day of my life. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love him any more, the sun rises again and I do.
Charles Schultz said that "happiness is a warm puppy". Well, my happiness is a warm husband. Plus he's house trained.
I love you, Nick. With all my heart. Thank you for your unyielding support, your love and for always making me laugh.
Happy Anniversary!
P.S. Look under your pillow ;)
Don't ask me where the time went, I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is that I love this man. Each day with him is the happiest day of my life. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love him any more, the sun rises again and I do.
Charles Schultz said that "happiness is a warm puppy". Well, my happiness is a warm husband. Plus he's house trained.I love you, Nick. With all my heart. Thank you for your unyielding support, your love and for always making me laugh.
Happy Anniversary!
P.S. Look under your pillow ;)


1 comments:
Awwww. Super cute! Happy Seven and many more!
Post a Comment