Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And Birds Will Come Sing On My Shoulder While I Wash Dishes

I spotted this dress at Downeast Basics a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It's so classic! The polka-dots, the bow, the scroll work along the bottom. And pockets! It has pockets! How incredibly charming!

I can just imagine myself wearing this little number to tea parties and brunches and ladies book clubs. Granted, I don't have any tea parties or brunches or ladies book clubs to wear it to, but maybe if I had a dress for such an occasion one might turn up.

Although really, I kind of just want to buy it so I can wear it with a pair of high heels and vacuum in it.

And then put an apron on over it and bake cupcakes.

This dress has domestic diva written all over it.

0 comments: