Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grace In Small Things - Part 4

You know, I thought it was going to be a stretch to find time and things to write about once a week. Interestingly enough, however, I am finding myself graced with little things that make me happy each day. I think they've always been there, it's just now I'm actually taking the time to notice.

Today, for instance:

1. Having lunch and enjoying an afternoon with my sister. She's the neatest person I know.

2. Holding my little nephew. I love him so! And the top of his head smells good (seriously, go smell a baby's head...they smell amazing.)

3. Curry.

4. Connecting with an old friend and finding we have a pretty significant trait in common.

5. Nick giving me a Hershy's kiss, because he's sick and can't give me the real thing.

I can't wait to see what graces me tomorrow!

0 comments: