
I am participating in the MS Walk this year! I've been wanting to do this for the last two years, but scheduling conflicts kept coming up. However, that won't be an issue this year and I'm really looking forward to raising some money for this cause and spending a fun day outdoors. (I did the Arthritis walk with my dear friend Mindy last year and had a great time).
The walk will be held in down town Salt Lake City (starting at the Gateway) on Saturday, April 11, 2009. You can view my personal event page here, where you can also sponsor me (my goal is to raise $150, but we can totally beat that, right?) and see the goofiest picture of me ever. (Incidentally, that picture was taken by my good friend's three-year-old son. I was brave enough to let him hold my camera for five minutes and he managed to snap that shot. Not bad!)
Also, if you are interested in joining me in the walk (please do!) you can register here as an individual, or contact me and we can form a team! 100% of dollars raised go directly to the MS Society of Utah to fund support programs, services and research.
Please join me in supporting this worthy cause.
And thank you!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Walkin' The Suburbs
Posted by Niki at 9:54 PM
Labels: MS Walk 2009, multiple sclerosis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I wnat to be on your team! I can walk! I'm a good walker!
Post a Comment