
It's been a while since I posted one of my photos, so here's a little snapshot I took around midnight at the U of U campus on one of the last nice evenings of the season. I really like the texture here and the bright yellow leaves.
Also, I've started a new blog dedicated to my stitching and crafting. Niki McStitchy! Cute, huh? I know, I'm a goon. But I can't help it, stitching makes me giddy. Check it out!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Indian Dude
Posted by Niki at 9:07 PM
Labels: daily photo, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the bright pop of these leaves in the picture.
Hope all is well with Nick.
I get my backgrounds from http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/, but I remove their tag button from the left hand side of the page. The headers I have started making myself.
Post a Comment